Retrotrace Vintage Blog Pages

Sunday 4 January 2015

I am now officially RETRO and VINTAGE !

I celebrated my milestone half-century birthday on 3rd January and can honestly say that I do not feel at all middle-aged! Maybe 50 really is the new 30 (or 40). I consider myself blessed to have so many happy memories to cherish, and feel excited about the future. Life has thrown me many challenges along the way, but I believe these have helped by to grow and learn. As summed up by the late, great Nora Ephron (who had much to say about growing old).......

Retrotrace vintage, retro trace, nora ephron quote in 6 words growing old, nora ephron, 50th birthday, growing old humor

So rather than being in denial about my age, I am proud to have reached my mid-century milestone. Sadly it is a privilege denied to many, and I consider each year and each decade a blessing. For loved ones and friends who are no longer here, I raise my glass to each and every one of you. A toast to friends past, present and future. Cheers!! May the future be bright for all of us.


Vintage lady, champagne, vintage celebrations, retrotrace vintage, 50th birthday, mid century birthday, retro


No comments:

Post a Comment